Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Earth Day the Book Club Way!
My Earth Day weekend celebration started out by volunteering at Hidden Lake Gardens. Just a simple Botanical Metal Clay class to start with on Saturday. I now know that making jewerly is probably not going to get high marks on my list of things to do. I found it very interesting to go through the process but I doubt I would do it all over again.
Sunday I rode my bike to the gym to test how long it would take. It was a little scary to install the bike rack on my car. Rick would be proud though. Then the remainder of the day was spent picking Garlic Mustard and Dame's Rocket in Miller Woods park with my gal pals. Ladies - thanks for braving the yucky weather to make an impact on the world. You rock!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment