So on days like today, I choose not to leave the office for lunch. I mean really, why brave the weather if you don't have to? I have a cozy office and errands that can wait 'til tomorrow.
So, over lunch, I decided to cruise my list of favorite blogs and noticed Ann Arbor did it again....we made the top 10 list of places to live!! Yeah!! Check it out! Way to go Ann Arbor!!. I bet you can guess on office list of reasons we like it here which ones are mine (hint, hint: I love me some good coffee and even better food)
I need to clear the air too. I know I'm being watched and need to come clean. I blogged not long ago that I was "changing my ways". Why is it that I always make the decision to change one of my biggest downfalls during the holidays? Really, like it isn't a big enough challenge already but then to make it more difficult, let's add the temptation of constant goodies to surround me and call my name. Now, I'm not giving up hope completely but I have decided to bear the burden the next few weeks and make a clean break of the 'weight gaining' lifestyle after the first of the year. I'm excited for the new start and will be posting my goals soon.
Well, work beckons and I need to get back to the grind....Let me know who would be interested in a "Dump the Plump" contest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DUDE! I was looking at photos of me from my Vegas trip a couple of years ago...I miss Vegas self! I was so much healthier. I am so down for a dump the plump contest. Tell me more...
Post a Comment