Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's The Little Things...

This one is for my Stephie....you're right!! It's the little things that make us smile each day. Here is a few things that made me smile.

Hmmm...So that is where all my socks are going?

Twice the productivity OR liability? Your call!

Can't decide? Try the mini cocktail sampler.

Brrrr....No wonder my Volvo bit it.

3 comments:

Birgles McGee said...

I STILL think two phones is NUTS! ;) One of these days I'm going to call you on one of them from my work phone, then call you on the other from my cell phone. You'll have me on hold on both lines.

Birgles McGee said...

P.S. The title of this post totally has "Little Things" by Bush (snicker) stuck in my head.

It's the little things that kill
Tearing at my brains again
It's the little things that kill
Tra la la

Stephanie said...

awwww thanks baby! :) (I want the cocktail sampler!)