Little strange. I woke up with these two little marks on my hand Sunday morning. Could Edward have visited me in the middle of the night? Is the cause of my headaches this week not from the panic of taking a week of work but because I am being transformed? Hmmmm....it could explain my crankiness. You decide.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Did Edward Visit ME?
Little strange. I woke up with these two little marks on my hand Sunday morning. Could Edward have visited me in the middle of the night? Is the cause of my headaches this week not from the panic of taking a week of work but because I am being transformed? Hmmmm....it could explain my crankiness. You decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahhaa. You crack me up. That's no Edward bite. I think the bats are getting to you. ;-)
Post a Comment