Monday, September 15, 2008

Ah...They Grow Up So Quick!!

Kama's 30th Birthday!

Rick and I are honored to be selected as the legal guardian for so many kiddies in our lives, including our godson Carter. It seems like just yesterday that I held the little guy to get baptized and now he is in first grade!! Where does the time go? I talked to my ole' friend, Kama, and found out that he lost his first tooth. He was terrified of the pain and scared to pull it out himself so mom had to use a little trickery to get it out without giving him nightmares. He scored $4 for his first tooth though. At least the tooth fairy understands inflation - I never got more than a quarter! Kama did mention that he was upset that the tooth fairy left his first tooth for her scrapbook.
Rick and Carter - The Gangstas

No comments: