Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When Is Losing Good?

Well, definitely when you are on "The Biggest Loser". This is ultimately the only TV reality show I will race home to watch. It's on every one of my calendars as an appointment. Really, what alternate universe is it motivating to watch overweight people workout? Answer: In Kristal's world!! Lisa watched the season premiere with me. She is not a big fan of Jillian. Although, I think I would need the crazy, insane trainer screaming at me to get out of my soft, cozy bed and get in the gym. Bob is also a great motivator but I'm not so sure he would have as much of an impact on me. Last season Ali was the first female 'Biggest Loser' and an absolute true inspiration. Go girl!! She was actually voted off in the beginning of the season and had to earn a position back at the ranch in a huge twist in the competition by losing the most amount of weight at home. I'm excited about watching this season and look forward to gauging my own weight loss progress in the process.

PS. Birgit....don't get used t o double postings. This will probably be the first and only time :)

2 comments:

Birgles McGee said...

Well, I look forward to your single postings, then!

Of the tunes you want, I have:

* Sweet Home Alabama
* Slave 4 U
* Sexy Back
* Mickey
* MJ's Greatest Hits
* Gonna Make You Sweat
* Don't Stop the Music
* Eye of the Tiger

How do you want 'em? Email? CD?

Lady Lisa said...

Have I mentioned how much I love this profile pic? There's something 50's housewife classic about it. Also, darn you for addicting me to Biggest Loser; I spent a good part of the afternoon looking at before and after pics on the website. Geez. Like I have free time for that. ;-)