Monday, September 29, 2008

Disclaimer : I'm Not A Writer!!

Alright, Comparatively speaking -

I'm not a writer, not an editor, not a walking dictionary, not a chef, not an ward winning scrapbooker or even a decent photographer. I have extremely wonderful friends for that who understand my last minute calls or rather cries for help.

I am an introvert by nature. Really? I know, it's true. I would prefer to never leave my favorite place - my house - again. I particularly love my bed. Soft, cozy, form fitting and understanding. I could really sleep forever. Especially during rainy and cold times of the year. Let's all be thankful I don't live in Washington because really I would be the size of my bed from lack of movement.

My garden is another favorite. To see it in it's current condition, well, makes me very sad. However, turning over dirt....er, soil I mean (for those Master Gardener friends reading) is one of my favorite things. Moving rocks, planting flowers, weeding even are easy "decompressor". If you see me in my garden weeding after dark with a Corona, it's safe to say that I had a rough day and trying to get control of my mood. Approach carefully and use your words with care because I may not be responsible for the outburst until I have reached the bottom of my bottle of brew or freed my garden from every unwanted enemy.

This is my disclaimer. My posts are here to keep you well POSTED on my life. It's quite possible that when real estate improves or if it continues to decline that every additional free minute that I have will be further confiscated by the industry and need for survival. My posts may become random and sporadic.

On that note....I'm breaking my Wine Tour Notes into small sections and it could take days. Lady Lisa and Zany Stephie - how do you do it? There are not enough hours in my day to get that detailed.

1 comment:

Lady Lisa said...

Nobody expects a NOBEL!