Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!! My new record...

Rick and I - Niagara Falls 2008
Rick and I got married three years ago this September 10th. Most of you already know, he's not my first husband. That relationship last almost 2 years exactly. Rick and I started out as best friends. I always looked at Rick as my big brother, almost a protector. He has always been there for me. It was the scariest thing in the world to go from friends to "more". I feared not having him in my life at all. After all, what if it went wrong? Thankfully that was never the case. What's amazing to me is it seems like just yesterday AND that we have been together forever all at the same time. Every time we are apart, I miss him extremely and count the minutes until his return. Once we are together, it's like we were never separated. I would never change what we went through to become a couple.
Rick - I love you!! Happy Anniversary!!

4 comments:

Lady Lisa said...

awwwwww. So cute I'm almost sniffling. Happy Anniversary, and here's to another blissful 3 years (and more...)

Birgles McGee said...

sniffle sniffle over here in birgles world, too! happy anniversary, kristal and rick!

Stephanie said...

cuuuuuute :) happy belated anniversary, you two!

Stephanie said...

PS I've already started you a playlist ;) will finish cd soon. I can make all your dreams come true.