Monday, September 29, 2008

My Favorite Winery : Chateau Fontaine

Shocker that my favorite matches those of my companions. Chateau Fontaine symbolize my image of a winery. A quaint farmhouse overlooking a mature vineyard with gardens and animals stitched in the fabric.


I would have been perfectly fine if we never left this location. The owners and employees were so welcoming. The land was absolutely spectacular. I fell in love with the whole atmosphere. Oh yeah, their wine was awesome too!! I bought the book that Steph. posted about Wine Dogs. I originally saw the book at Leelanau Cellars. It was fate that I was able to purchase it at this location. My copy is signed by the famous Nick. I feel in love with the "Big Red" that was served with the Cincinnati Chili. However, I feel in love with the "Woodland White". I'm a "Red Girl" so I was thrilled to find something on the opposite end of the spectrum that also fit my fancy.

Right off the vine....yum!


Chateau Fontaine LPVA Wine Tour 2008

2 comments:

Lady Lisa said...

Who says you even need to list all your favorites? Maybe just a list of the rest in order now that you've listed the penultimate. :-)

Stephanie said...

I love that we love together. :) tee hee