Overwhelmed, determined, motivated, inspired...overwhelmed. There is simply so much running through my head right now that I can't even concentrate enough to put into words what I have learned and now have to implement. All this while not losing sight of why I'm in the business. All this while keeping in mind that drive and persistence are my strong points and that I am capable of succeeding because of those two things alone. Not to mention the knowledge and resources that I have.
Oh, but I tell you, there is so much more now.
Before we were just realtors. Just someone you questioned about the market. Just another service industry that many clients really didn't care for or want to work with. Now~ I feel we have been given a key to really help people. I belong to an elite group that has always and will always care for our clients. Now~ we have tools that I hope will allow us to help those that are in a position with their back up against the wall. I'm sure I will still complain at times, I'm sure there will be those days that I question the insanity that stresses me out and I'm sure over the course of the next days, months and (gulp) possibly years, I will need to be talked off the ledge multiple times and doubt everything I do down to signing my name but at least I feel the tools I have learned today at a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) will give me the chance to help and hopefully improve the lives that I come into contact at work instead of just the passing through we get now.
Now~ Bring it on!! If you know of anyone who needs to buy or sell, considering relocating, is missing payments, close to missing payments or is in a distressed situation. I may be able to help. It would be my pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment