Well, needless to say, I had too much fun at Ikea for project completion. Oh but the wheels are spinning......Here are a few ideas for future projects OR I just thought the concept was cool. Tomorrow, yep, I agree that it will be the day to complete the full project. I'm resistance because it is by far the most flippin' unusable space in the whole house and a future demolition project. Of course only after the numerous other projects already in place. I really wish we weren't so compulsive but then we would be lazy so there is a purpose for everything I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
we are so disconcertingly similar. :-) I took the SAME pictures of the plants, the framed magazine covers, and the numbers picture. Now we just gotta put all those ideas to good use! Also, yahoo Obama for President!
Post a Comment