Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Acknowledgements Already?? Geez!!

Wine Tour 2008
It's amazing in life the people you meet and even more amazing the bonds that can develop, some right out of thin air even. Those bonds can be rather simple, sometimes no more than just touching base every now and then to get caught up on the details. OR alliances so strong that you almost share the same brain, like twins seperated at birth, your ideas are so similiar you wonder who had the thought first. This is a shout out to one of my girls.

Hocking Hills Girl's Weekend 2007
Lisa, can you believe it? It's been offically 3 years since we first became friends. Each day our relationship grows. Honestly I would have go idea what I would do without you.

Dancing Sept. 2008

Lisa, I am simply honored to have you in my life. Thanks again for all that you do for me. Your existence is making this world a better place. I swear there are days that I would definitely not have made it through, well, at least not thoroughly intact if it wasn't for your help, encouragement and simply being Y-O-U. As always, I love you and don't ever think of changing. Yes Brad you may have competition :)

Dancing May 2008


2 comments:

Lady Lisa said...

tears. pouring. down my face. As I sit in the basement watching my mister work and reading this honored post. I still can't believe it's only been 3 years, as really, we've known each other forever, haven't we? I mean, I know what you think before you even think it sometimes! I heart you, Kristal dear, and can't want for what our friendship brings next!

Stephanie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)